Rutherford Farms grows, processes, and sells pedigreed seed for our local retail market. We specialize in contract seed production and processing for large multinational seed companies.
- Logistics for moving seed,
- Field production of seed,
- Custom processing,
- Custom blending,
- Treating and inoculating cereals and soybeans,
- Storage of processed seed.
Our facility includes:
- A state of the art grain cleaning plant which has a cleaning capacity of over 500 bushels an hour; this plant is capable of cleaning cereal grains, soybeans, and canola;
- Over 90 hopper bottom storage bins with a capacity of over 400,000 bushels;
- Bins are equipped with bean ladders;
- Conveyors for handling sensitive crops like soybeans and peas.